Why you should hire a Chartered construction professional?

Clauses in the party wall act require the knowledge a construction professional has, for example calculating the value of payments to be made,  assessing the value of damage caused, assessing proposed construction techniques.

The government guide to the Party Wall etc Act 1996 (found here) refers to professional bodies whom you should seek advice from, which I am also a member of:

Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors (FPWS)

P.O.Box 86, Rye, TN31 9BN Tel: 01424 883300
Fax: 01424 883300
E-mail: enq@fpws.org.uk

Website: www.fpws.org.uk

The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
Tel: 02476 868 555
Fax: 020 7334 3811
E-mail: contactrics@rics.org

Website: www.rics.org

Chartered Association of Building Engineers (CABE)

Lutyens House, Billing Brook Road, Weston Favell, Northampton, NN3 8NW

Tel: 01604 404121
Website: www.cbuilde.com

The qualifications and experience you get...